Raychem HFT5000 Highly Flexible Heat-Shrinkable Woven Fabric
TE Connectivity (TE) manufactures one of the world’s largest ranges of heat-shrinkable tubing that provides cable protection, insulation, environmental sealing and strain relief. HFT5000 heat-shrinkable fabric with a 2:1 shrink ratio is a halogen-free product, woven from polyethylene/polyester materials which provides excellent abrasion resistance for components such as rubber hoses, plastic pipes and harness wiring bundles.
The tightly woven filaments promote flexibility and easy installation onto irregular substrates such as bent hoses, yet provide resistance to trapping water, heat and humidity.
Features and Benefits
• Heat-shrinkable, to grip substrates tightly without additional fixing
• 2:1 shrink ratio for easy installation onto substrate diameter transitions
• Highly flexible woven construction for easy, compliant installation onto irregular substrates
• Low shrink temperature for safe installation onto heat-sensitive substrates
• Provides abrasion resistance over a wide temperature range
• Resistant to harsh environments
• Easily cut with standard industrial cutting equipment
• Operating Temperature Range (3000 hours) : -40°C to 125°C
• Operating Temperature Range (1000 hours) : -40°C to 150°C
• Minimum Recovery Temperature : 80°C
• Minimum Full Recovery Temperature : 110°C